MERLIN Graphic Battle: albionswarlock vs. oddbug
↳ Round 4: internal battle
how to go on?
You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.
That doesn’t sound too hard.
Let’s be real, in a time before the internet people didn’t have more adventures and make more meaningful connections. They watched TV and listened to CDs. Before that they listened to records and read magazines. Before that they listened to the radio and read bad dime novels. Before that they embroidered or some shit.
People have been staying inside and ignoring other people for as long as there have been buildings.
Fill this in with stuff about you
- Age: 18
- Where I’m from: Bruges
- Where I would like to live: london
- Favourite food: vol-au-vent
- Sexual orientation: straight
- single/taken: single
- Favourite book: burial rites
- Favourite movie: the mummy
- Favourite TV show: merlin and btvs
- Favourite band/singer: il divo & enrique iglesias
- Favourite day of the year: 24 December
- Favourite colour: green
- What I’m listening to right now: can you feel the love tonight? - il divo
- Last movie I’ve watched: Sissi
- Favourite male character from a TV show: merlin
- Favourite female character from a TV show: buffy summers
- What my name means: devoted to God
- Favourite superhero: captain america
- Favourite Celebrity: Tom Hiddleston
Rick O’Connell: a summary
growing up sucks because you realize $1000 isn’t a lot of money
"You say you want to be king -
so when I burn your kingdom down, I’ll make sure
you’re still chained to the throne."
— 'this queen is not a pawn in your arsenal'(d.s.)
not giving a fuck
i thought this was dave strider for a full twenty seconds.
Arthur: I’m not a regular king. I’m a cool king.
Gwen: ………don’t do that.
Death is only the beginning.